You can transfer your domain to WeCraftSites.net from another registrar. You’ll need to prepare your domain name at your current registrar before completing the steps with WeCraft.
Prepare for transfer
To prepare your domain name for transfer, you’ll need to complete a few steps with your current registrar.
- Unlock the domain name with your current registrar.
- Get an authorization code (also known as an EPP code or transfer key) from your current registrar.
- Verify contact information on your domain name. The administrator’s contact information may be used by your current registrar during the transfer process.
Initiate the transfer
Once you’ve prepared your domain name, you can finish the process through WeCraft.
- Enter the domain you want to transfer on the WeCraft website.
Note: Domains are not eligible for transfer to another registrar if they are within 60 days of registration or a previous transfer, or if a customer opted-in to apply a 60-day transfer lock after a Change of Registrant.
- Confirm the domain is unlocked. You’ll see a green check mark next to Unlock the domain. If this section is not green, you’ll need to verify with your current registrar that your domain is unlocked.
Note: You can refresh the unlock status by selecting the Refresh Status button.
- Enter your authorization code in the second field. If the authorization code entered is valid, you’ll get a green checkmark.
- Click Continue.
- Select your domain privacy options, and click Continue.
- Choose your payment method, and click Complete Purchase to finish checkout.
And that’s it! Your transfer could take from 3 to 5 days to complete, unless you’re currently with GoDaddy. They are so well automated that it might only take a few hours.
Your next step will probably be to get a new hosting account. Click here to do that!